Monday 4 May 2009

Who is ME?

"Just when I think I know who 
I am,I meet another part of me" 

Which is why it took so long to write something about me.. Many have tried it. Most ending in futility, some famous and some frustrated. 
But we still try. Cos we cannot be otherwise. So here I am trying too. Cos I cannot be otherwise!!!

A person who believes that anything you do is right if it does not hit your conscience later. 

Religious and a Spiritualist. I believe in my Shiva and I believe in praying. Not praying to escape trouble Nor to be comfortable with your emotions. But to do the will of god in every situation... Cos I Believe nothing else is worth praying for.

A nature lover. Might not have traveled much but I love the nature and I hate it when people artificialize or destroy it. Always believed that the greenery around us is in a way a gods gift to mankind to over come his sorrows and loneliness

An avid reader. Which is where I get the inspiration to write the way I did ;-). Used to read a lot of fictions. Off late I have read a lot of Paulo Coelho and other alike
philosophies. Read a lot books on religion and spirituality.. My favourite one being 
Shiva: the wild god of Power and Ecstasy by Wolf-Dieter Storl and God Loves fun by my Guruji (Sri Sri Ravishnakar)

Dance and music is my passion and without which I cannot survive.

A very emotional person who believes in the value of relationships.

A very temperamental person. I get angered and irritated very easily and it can be the smallest of things

A person who would go to any extend to help my friends cos they are a very critical part of my life

I always believe in helping the needy and will do anything to my extent to see them happy. Cos if we can make one needy smile then I think we have made their world for them.

A trustworthy person. People tend to confide in me the very first time cos they think they can trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment